How to describe KDC?
"A market leader in decommissioning, demolition and land remediation, prioritising safe delivery and helping our customers realise value from their assets."
Ian Smithson, Managing Director, KDC.
KDC at a glance:
- We specialise in delivering “end of asset life” and land remediation solutions.
- We provide competitive decommissioning services including strategy development, hazard characterisation, decontamination (asbestos, radiological and chemo-toxic), de-planting, asset appraisal and disposal, demolition and land remediation.
- Our focus is exemplary Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) performance to protect our own and our customers’ people and other stakeholders. We are not complacent and constantly strive to improve.
- We serve the nuclear; energy and natural resources, pharmaceutical, process, utility and industrial markets, mainly in the UK and Ireland.
- Our customers include Sellafield, Magnox, AWE, Research Sites Restoration Limited (RSRL), BP, Chevron, Total, Dow, Croda, EDF and Scottish & Southern Energy. These customers demand exacting SHE, financial and delivery standards and return to KDC again and again.
- We are proud of our core values, honesty, loyalty, professionalism, commitment and respect.
- We are a privately owned company, financially secure with management and a global investment bank as main shareholders.