Vision And Values
Our Vision is to:
Maintain and develop our position as the leading private sector provider of decommissioning, demolition and remediation services to UK industry.
We will provide safe, environmentally sound and competitive solutions for our customers.
"Our values are not "nice to have extras". They are vital in securing and keeping trust and creating a respected, sustainable, profitable company with strong business relationships"
- Ian Smithson, Managing Director, KDC
- We are honest with ourselves and others, being realistic about what we can achieve and be open with what we cannot.
- We show respect for others’ needs and achievements, recognise the contribution of all and expect to earn respect for our achievements.
- We expect the commitment of our people, suppliers and partners to meet the needs of customers and our company.
- We are loyal to our customers, people, partners and suppliers and place a high value on developing and maintaining excellent working relationships.
- We are professional in our approach to the work we undertake, striving for excellence and innovation as well as having a pragmatic attitude to delivery.