Asset / Land clearance Contract
CLIENT: Syngenta Limited, Huddersfield Manufacturing Centre
DATE: April 2007 - June 2009
DURATION: 26 months
This project involved the clearance of several major chemical process plants within the Huddersfield manufacturing complex and demolition of supporting facilities no longer utilised on the site.
The project scope included:
- Asset Valuation, Marketing and Sales
- Removal of contaminated fume extract ducts prior to deplanting & demolition
- Deplanting of process equipment from within confines of plant structure
- Hazard Abatement – guano, asbestos etc.
- Demolition & processing of the residual process plant and structures
- Removal of below ground foundations, slabs, plinths, sumps, drains etc.
- Crushing of rubble
- Grading of areas
As part of this project KDC realised £2.6M of scrap metals that provided a substantial credit to the client. KDC also salvaged over £3M worth of process plant and equipment which we marketed and sold on behalf of the client.