Demolition asset recovery deplanting is part of our competitive decommissioning services, including: strategy development, hazard characterisation, decontamination (asbestos, radiological and chemo-toxic), de-planting, asset disposal, demolition and land remediation.
Live site deplanting
We work with clients in a live site environment to maximise efficient asset recovery and transfer to ensure our customers realise the true value of their equipment and thus minimise the negative Net Present Value often associated with the production facility relocation.
KDC will undertake the following to ensure a successful and fully auditable demolition asset recovery deplanting operation:
- Initial on site asset evaluation and budgeting exercises
- Production of project specific deplanting strategies
- Plant survey, initial cleaning and removal under controlled conditions and safe systems of work
- Complete inspection, final cleaning and preparation for relocation and/or sale
- Transportation and/or resale operations
Suitably qualified and experienced personnel, comprehensive Safe Systems of Work and a variety of established relationships and routes to the salvage market confirm that KDC is the preferred partner to maximise asset recovery.
Typically, the works involve:
We have over 20 years’ experience working in live operational facilities in nuclear, energy and natural resources, chemical/process, pharmaceutical, manufacturing, industrial and public sector facilities.