Demolition asset recovery resale is part of our competitive decommissioning services, including: strategy development, hazard characterisation, decontamination (asbestos, radiological and chemo-toxic), de-planting, asset disposal, demolition and land remediation.
Live site asset recovery
Because of our project work over the past twenty years; We are experts in nuclear, chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical, energy and natural resources, food and beverage, and general industrial processes.
We work with clients in a live site environment to maximise asset recovery and resale to make sure our customers realise the true value of redundant equipment and thus minimise the negative Net Present Value often associated with the production facility relocation or decommissioning projects.
KDC will undertake the following to ensure a successful and fully auditable salvage recovery and resale process:
- Initial on site asset evaluation and budgeting exercises
- Production of project specific sales strategies
- Development of appropriate financial mechanisms to recover maximum value
- Plant survey, initial cleaning and removal under controlled conditions and safe systems of work
- Complete inspection, final cleaning, and preparation for resale
- Resale operations
We usually provide this service as part of a wider decommissioning, demolition and remediation project scope, although the service can be a stand-alone activity.