Plant and Equipment
KDC is a company specialising in delivering safe "end of asset life" and land remediation solutions for our customers and a key aspect of project delivery is the plant and equipment we use.
KDC specifies, purchase and maintains its own specialist plant and equipment for use on its decommissioning, demolition and land remediation projects.
Categories of plant KDC deploy include:
- Specialist 360 Degree Excavators (up to 90 Tonne)
- Long Reach Excavators (up to 35m)
- Rubber Tyred and Rubber Tracked Excavators (up to 26 Tonne)
- Hydraulic Rotating Shears, Multi-processors, Pulverizers, Grabs
- Dump Trucks
- Loading Shovels
- Water/ Dust Suppression Systems
- Diamond Wire Saw Cutting
- Specialist Cutting Equipment (including Plasma and Water Cutting)
- Specialist Access Platforms
Our focus is exemplary Safety, Health and Environmental (SHE) performance to protect our own and our customers’ people and other stakeholders. Using appropriate plant and equipment developed specifically for KDC’s services allows the de risking of work by minimising, for example, manual work at heights.